Private Tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais with 2 Palaces
In this private tour, Visit Sintra, Cascais and Cabo da Roca at your own pace with your own group and choose two palaces to visit of your choice, headed by our private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon
- Private and Knowledge Driver/Guide
- Informative Tour: Detailed Info about Sintra History
- Private Tour of your own group
- Air conditioned van up to 8 people
- Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Monuments Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lisbon Native Tours, Lisbon 1990-239 Portugal
In this private tour to Sintra, visit Sintra, a world heritage site, one of the most special places in the world. Set your own pace with your own group in this 8 hours full-day private tour.
Discover this village surrounded by an amazing natural park, a Castle. beautiful palaces and chalets. A mystic place wrapped in lots of legends. Walk in the medieval streets of Sintra and pass by the National Palace, once house of our kings.
Travel along the National Park, and observe the rare fauna, the special trees, the Mourish Castle, Monserrate Palace and the Chalets.
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Choose from two palaces of your choice to visit, headed by our private and knowledge guide (the tickets are not included)
-Pena Palace: Lost your senses in Pena Palace, one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world and one of Portugal’s seven wonders.
-Quinta da Regaleira: A place full of mysticism. A palace, surrounded by luxuriant gardens, lakes, caves and enigmatic constructions, these places that hide alchemical meanings, such as evoked by Masonry, Templars and Rose-cross.
-Monserrate Palace: It is the most beautiful Palace of Sintra and blends Arabian, Gothic and Indian architectural styles in a perfect way.
-Moorish Castle: The castle was established during the 9th Century by the African Moors. Now a days it is a charming ruin that offers an outstanding view over Sintra Natural Park and abroad.
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
- Sintra National Palace: This unique palace presents a mix of Gothic, Manueline, Moorish and Mudéjar styles. His foundation is due to the Moorish and was official residence of the Morrish rulers of the region. It was later conquered by the first Kind of Portugal and it was official residence of many Portuguese kings. It's a palace full of history and luxury.
At the end of the day you have an appointment with the atlantic coast. Discover the the westernmost point of continental Europe at Roca Cape. Travel along the coast and embrace the Atlantic at Hellmouth and stop in Cascais, once place of the Royal Familly and the European Aristrocacy.
Skip the Line: In Quinta da Regaleira and Pena Palace, our guide has a special line and place to buy the tickets. With this, you'll skip the normal line for regular clients. However inside Pena Park, there is a second line to enter into palace, that our guide is not able to skip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon.Our pick up will be at 8h00 AM. We will reconfirm the pick up time on the day before the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Comfortable Shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are distinguished with the "Clean and Safe" stamp from the National Tourism Board and the Portuguese Health Authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.