Private Tour To Echmiadzin-Zvartnots
The original church was built in the early fourth century—between 301 and 303 according to tradition—by Armenia's patron saint Gregory the Illuminator, following the adoption of Christianity as a state religion by King Tiridates III. It was built over a pagan temple, symbolizing the conversion from paganism to Christianity. The core of the current building was built in 483/4 by Vahan Mamikonian after the cathedral was severely damaged in a Persian invasion. From its foundation until the second half of the fifth century, Etchmiadzin was the seat of the Catholicos, the supreme head of the Armenian Church.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zvartnots Temple, Yerevan-Vagharshapat Highway Near the Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
An incredible view of temple and an Armenian antique architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Zvartnots International Airport
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.