Private Transfer Amman Airport to Sheikh Hussein Border
Travel from the Queen Alia Airport and enjoy your comfortable ride to the Sheikh Hussein border. Drivers are exceptionally friendly and professional. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and Assist
- English Speaking Driver
- 1 luggage and handbag (carry-on)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (optional)
- Enjoy a hassle-free departure from Amman Queen Alia International Airport and transportation to Sheikh Hussein Border with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at the airport in Amman, and then relax on the journey to the Aqaba Airport. These comfortable, air-conditioned leisure vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional English Speaking Drivers that are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day to begin your leisure or business trip with a good start.
Relax with a stress-free meet-and-greet service from Amman Airport to Sheikh Hussein Borde. You will be picked up from your Amman Airport for your 3 hour private transfer. Enjoy comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning, and FREE Wi-Fi.
Departure Point :
AirportsQueen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :Jordan River Border Crossing, Irbid Governorate, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 9 adults per car/vehicle.
- Please note there is no onward tour from Sheikh Hussein Border
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.