Private Transfer Araba Border to Queen Alia Airport
Travel from Araba border to Queen Alia Airport in the comfort of excellent vehicles with a friendly and professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist
- One way private transfer with complementary WiFi
- Transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle according to number of participants with one luggage and one handbag (carry on) per person
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (optional)
- Enjoy a hassle-free departure at the from the Araba border to Queen Alia International Airport with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at the border, then relax on the journey to the airport. These comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional English-speaking drivers that are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to get your leisure or business trip off to a good start.
Relax with a stress-free meet-and-greet serviceat the border for your 4-hour private transfer. Enjoy comfortable seats with generous leg room and free WIFI.
Departure Point :
The driver will be waiting for you at the hall after immigration holding a sign with your name.
OtherWadi Araba Border Road, Wadi Araba Border Rd, Aqaba, Jordan
Return Detail :Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 9 adults per car/vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.