Private Walking Tour & Explore the Medina of Marrakech from Marrakech
Book a private walking tour and explore the Medina of Marrakech, declared a World Heritage Center, accompanied by an exclusive English speaking guide.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Official English speaking guide.
- Hotel pick up if it is located in the city center.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Your official English-speaking guide will collect you from your hotel or riad if it is in the city center. If you are staying in the outskirts, meet your guide in front of the Poste du Maroc (Post Office) in Jamaa el Fna Square. The office is located on the corner of the square with Rue Moulay Ismail and Rue Bani Marine, very close to Koutoubia Mosque.
After marveling at what can only be described as a lively open-air museum, the Jamaa el Fna Square, follow your local guide into the narrow and winding streets of the Medina of Marrakech. Visit some of the first monuments to be built when the city was established in 1070 by the Almoravids, including the Koutoubia Mosque and the Kasbah. Then, discover other gems like the Saadians Tombs, Bahia Palace and the city's world-famous souk, a labyrinth of smells, colors and flavors.
During the 3.5-hour walking tour you will follow a similar route to the Guided Tour of the Marrakech Old Town.
Benefits of booking a private tour
Enjoy a completely personalized service by booking a private tour. You choose the day, the itinerary and the time. If you are traveling with a large group, you’ll also save money.
Departure Point :Meet your guide in front of the Poste du Maroc (Post Office) in Jamaa el Fna Square
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Jamaa el Fna Square Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.