Puebla & Cholula Day Tour
Enjoy a full day of amazing sightseeing at one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico. This tour includes archaeological wonders and a visit to one of the most important colonial cities. Discover why Puebla is world-famous for its food and traditional artistic pottery (Talavera) This is a whole day visit to one of the most representative cities for Mexican culture and traditions. Be amazed by the traditions, the architecture, the landscapes, the art, and of course, the food! Puebla is also known as the City of Angels and despite its closeness to Mexico City, you'll notice it's very different, from the architecture, the weather, and even the food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from most downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco hotels included
- Bilingual tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cholula, Av. Morelos esq. 8 Norte, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
Be amazed by the traditions, the architecture, the landscapes, the art, and of course, the food at Puebla, also known as the City of Angels !
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most hotels located in downtown Mexico City, Reforma, and Polanco.Directions: If your hotel is located outside of downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco, please call Discova at least 48 hours prior to departure date to confirm your exact meeting location and departure time.Dates: Tuesday, Thursday and SaturdayPlease consider: Experience time may vary due to traffic and weather conditions.Total experience time (including pick up and drop off): Approx. 11 hours
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes (there's a lot of walking in this tour)
- Snacks and Water
- Biodegradable Sunblock
- Extra cash
- It is strongly recommended that you have breakfast before the tour and bring snacks and water. There'll be a break for lunch but keep in mind that this is a whole day activity.
- While everybody is welcome on this tour, it is not recommended for pregnant women, handicapped people or those with the need of a wheelchair. Most parts of this tour involve walking through streets, main squares, stairs, etc.
- Total tour time includes pick-up and drop off: Approx 11 hours
- Pick-up and drop off times may vary due to traffic behavior, you must be ready 30 minutes before your pick-up time. Pick-up times start from 8:15 to 9:45 am. Tour starts once all pick-ups are done (10:00 am approx)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.