Puerto Vallarta Local-Style Walking tour
(3 Hours) - 9:30 am Start time -Private Tour is Perfect Tour for First Time Visitors, Cruise Ship Passengers or All Inclusive Resort Guests staying in Nuevo Vallarta. This tour will show you most of the highlights that downtown Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Including Local Authentic Food, Local Bus System, Malecon (Board Walk) & Old Town and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Select food and beverages at taco stand & Paletas, Bi-lingual Tour Guide.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup / Dropoff
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips for Tour Guide (Propinas)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Estigo Tours, Puerto Vallarta 48350 Mexico
Greeted by Staff and Start Tour
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
you’ll take a leisurely walking journey along the famous Malecón(Boardwalk) along the seaside. You’ll learn some of the history of this historic Mexican town, especially popular for its collection of contemporary art sculptures and its wide range of vendors, stores, restaurants and wares. After departing the Malecón you will visit the celebrated “Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe” followed by passing through the City Flea Market.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calle Hidalgo 370, Puerto Vallarta 48290 Mexico
Puerto Vallarta's parish Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe is a city icon, it dominates Vallarta's downtown skyline and is one of the favorite symbols and landmarks of the city, both in photos, shirts, logos and postcards.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Next you’ll cross the River Cuale on one of Vallartas’ famous swinging bridges and take a stroll into what is known as Old-Town Vallarta. Here you will discover quaint markets, a tortilla factory and array of street food vendors. Your guide will treat you to a Mexican sweet tooth favorite, “Paletas” also known as Mexican Ice-cream. While enjoying your refreshing treat we will head toward the wonderful beaches of Los Arcos & Los Muertos where you’ll be able to kick back and take in the sea-breeze at the end of the tour.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Estigo Tours, Calle Honduras 135, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.