Puffing Billy Half Day Train Journey
- The Dandenongs - Escape the busy city life to a lush haven of breathtaking Mountain Ash trees and fern glades
- Puffing Billy Steam Train - Located near Belgrave, nestled in the lush surroundings of the Sherbrooke forest undeniably the perfect home for the famous Puffing Billy Railway.
- Grant on Sherbrooke & Devonshire Tea - Enjoy traditional Devonshire tea in the heart of the Dandenong Mountains. Taste homemade scones served with jam and cream and warm cup of tea!
- Australian Birdlife - Get up close and personal with the stunning native birds of Australia, a great photo opportunity.
- Puffing Billy Historic Stream train rideSassafras – Enjoy exploring the quaint shops throughout the village.
- Puffing Billy Historic stream train ride
- Morning tea and scones
- Experienced Driver/Guide with commentary
- Free WIFI on large coach vehicles
- Day 1 : Puffing Billy Half Day Train JourneyJourney to the stunning Dandenong Ranges and experience the wonders of the ½ Day Puffing Billy tour. Be captivated by the towering Mountain Ash Trees and breath in the fresh air as you head into Grant on Sherbrooke to indulge in their beautiful Devonshire Tea and scones. See and photograph the native birds before you head to the heart of the Sherbrooke forest to journey aboard the Puffing Billy. Once on, relax and take in the beautiful surroundings as the steam train winds its way through the lush forest. Finish off the day visiting the delightfully quirky town of Sassafras.Meals :None
Operates: Tues, Thurs, Sat.
Departs: approx. 7:45am
Returns: approx. 1.00pm
Default Meeting Point: Federation Square East-Side - Russell Court (corner of Russell St + Flinders St) @ 7:45am
Popular Pickup Locations:
- 6:40am - Novotol St Kilda, 16 The Esplanade St. Kilda
- 7:00am - YHA Melbourne Metro, CNR HOWARD ST and COURTNEY ST
- 7:00am - Ibis Swanston St (formerly Tune Hotel), 609 SWANSTON ST
- 7:05am - Travelodge Docklands, 66 AURORA LANE, DOCKLANDS
- 7:10am - Langham Hotel, 1 SOUTHGATE AVE, SOUTHBANK
- 7:10am - Vibe Savoy, 630 LITTLE COLLINS ST (stand on corner)
- 7:10am - Miami Hotel, 13 HAWKE ST, WEST MELBOURNE
- 7:15am - Windsor Hotel, 111 SPRING ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:15am - Radisson Hotel, 380 WILLIAM ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:15am - Crown Promenade, 8 WHITEMAN ST / QUEENSBRIDGE ST, SOUTHBANK
- 7:20am - Rydges Melbourne, 186 EXHIBITION ST, MELBOURNE
- 7:25am - Melbourne City Backpackers (formerly Kings St) 197 KINGS ST
- 7:30am - Ibis on Therry, 15 THERRY STREET, MELBOURNE
- 7:30am - Mercure Welcome, 265 LT. BOURKE STREET
- 7:45am - Federation Square East - RUSSELL CT (Russell St + Flinders St)
Lunch is at own expense.