Quad bikes through Sacred Valley and Machupicchu 2 days
It is the best way to explore the sacred valley Moray and salt mines A perfect combination of nature and culture, this bike tour allows you stop regularly for photo opportunities Receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group, and Journey back in time and explore the "Lost City of the Incas" at the ruins of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Quad atv tour to Moray and salt mines
- Pick up from cusco hotels
- Private transfer from Maras to Urubamba
- Train tickets From Ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes Ollantaytambo
- 01 Night of Hotel in Aguas calientes 3 start Hotel
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu
- Guided tour at Machupicchu
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo station to cusco
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Tourist Tickets for the sacred valley 70 Soles - Free entrance in 2020.
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
Day 1: Cusco to Cruzpata Atv Base camp
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
To start the day, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and provide transportation to our first destination Cruzpata where is our basecamp after a quick practice of atving we will continue to Moray you will see how advanced the Incas were in their agricultural techniques, such as the terracing system and irrigation using aqueducts. In Moray, for example, they used circular terraces that demonstrate the high level of culture the Inca civilization achieved after to visit this amazing place we will continue to our next destination Salt mines of Maras.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
The salt mines, or the famous "salt pools" of Maras are located in the rural community of Pichingoto. This site is highly recommended for photography lovers because of its impressive landscape that stretches out in all of its splendor. It is also perfect for hikers and mountain bikers, since this trail connects the salt mines with the villages of Tarabamba and Pichingoto where the local people continue gaining the salt like their ancestors.
Following the salt mines, we will continue to enjoy lunch in one of the local restaurants of urubamba
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
From Ollantaytambo Your train will depart at 3:37PM Approx. to Aguas Calientes, which will be an approximately 1.5-hour journey. During the train ride, you can take time to appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valleys and Andes mountains. The train will arrive in Aguas Calientes, which is a small town located at the base of Machu Picchu, where your transfer will be waiting you at the train station to take you to your selected hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Accommodation included: Flowers House Machupicchu
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Today is the most important day, as we will be visiting Machu Picchu. Because it’s so special, we encourage you to wake up early in the morning to enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then head to the bus station to try to catch one of the first buses, beginning at 5:30 am (they are all on a first come first serve basis). The bus will take about 25 min to get to Machu Picchu. As soon as you arrive to the complex, it is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the sunrise over the mountains. There will be a rendezvous to observe the sunrise (if weather allows) in order to get spectacular views of the Lost City of the Incas. You will then have a 2 hour guided tour around Machu Picchu, with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. If you have tickets to climb the amazing mountain of Huaynapicchu, your guide will direct you to where this hike begins. Please make sure this is arranged at least a month in advance of your visit, as tickets do sell out. It is $25 USD per person. Once you are done exploring all Machu Picchu has to offer, you will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch. Then we will take an afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo and from there we will take a private bus back to Cusco where we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hotels in the historical center of cusco but If you are in a AirBnb or private Apartment you have to come to the meeting point Calle Garcilaso 265 of 7 cusco peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.