Rainforest Skywalk & Tarcoles River Eco Cruise Tour Puntarenas Shore excursion
Experience the beauty of the rain forest through our Villa Lapas Sky Way walking tour 1.5 miles (2.5 km) in length, and five suspended bridges at more than 180 feet above the ground. Each of these bridges is an astonishing 300 feet length, crossing through the very heart of the tropical rainforest. Make yourself one with the jungle. Keep your eyes open to see the numerous bird species, mammals and other varied fauna that call this forest home.
The nature walk last about one hour and it includes some areas with some steeps, ups and downs.
After enjoy a sample of a tropical ecosystem, enjoy complementary tropical fresh fruits and Ice Tea before to continue our journey to Tarcoles River. The Tarcoles River is home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations in the wild and they are very easy to admire during our one-hour boat tour. Besides crocodiles, many aquatic bird species, monkeys & scarlet macaws are easy to see. After the tour, return to the pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tarcoles Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
A National Park in the Pacific coast of Costa Rica with many wildlife species and rainforest
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tarcoles Bridge, Route 34, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Tarcoles River is home of the largest crocodiles in Costa Rica.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Province of Puntarenas
Puntarenas is a port town on Costa Rica’s Gulf of Nicoya. Its Casa de la Cultura is a cultural center with a theater and art gallery. On the main boulevard, Paseo de los Turistas, Parque Marino del Pacífico includes an aquarium and rescue center with seahorses, turtles and crocodiles. The town beach, Playa Puntarenas, is backed by shops and cafes. Southeast of town, Playa Doña Ana is a beach known for strong surf.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puntarenas Pier we Pick Up place is inside the pier, close to gangwayFor Puerto Caldera Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier. Bus shuttle from ship to main gate availablePorts
- Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.