REGGIO EMILIA GASTRONOMY TOUR - WALK&TASTE lunch included
Reggio Emilia is considered the heart of the Food Valley.
Known as one of the most livable cities in Italy, in the last few years Reggio (that’s how locals call it) has started attracting a growing number of international tourists looking for a real Italian environment.
This activity will give you the chance to meet the local people and discover the amazing food shops of old town, where you will taste the most famous local products, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano, balsamic vinegar, erbazzone etc.
After a brief city walk tour, will take you to the food district where you will find plenty of food shops, coffee bars, bakeries, deli and pastry shops.
Here you will experience the best local enogastronomic tastings.
All tastings will make your full lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Taste of pastries and juice
- Bottled water - n.1 small bottle of water per person
- Escort during the tour
- Lunch - Local products tastings valid as a full lunch for each guest
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stray Mood, Via Arcipretura, 2, 42121 Reggio Emilia RE, Italy
We will introduce the itinerary to our guests at our meeting point. During this brief, visitors can taste an energetic breakfast with juice and pastries from one of the most beloved pastry lab in Reggio Emilia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Reggio Emilia, Reggio Emilia, Province of Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna
Departing from the meeting point, in a while visitors will be in the heart of the city center, discovering squares, cathedral, city hall where the Italian flag was born and all the streets locals love the most.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Fontanesi, 42100, Reggio Emilia Italy
At the end of the first part of the activity, visitors wlll join Piazza Fontanesi and his food district all around.
From this point, we will start with our tastings of real local products as Parmigiano-Reggiano with balsamic vinegar, Pasta fresca take-away (tortelli), bakery products (erbazzone and more), prosciutto and many others.
All these tastings will be a full lunch for every guest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stray Mood, Via Arcipretura, 2, 42121 Reggio Emilia RE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
10:00am @ Stray Mood office - Via Arcipretura 2B
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.