Remote Villages Hiking, Private Tour from Timisoara
This tour proposes a trip to the remote villages in the Cerna Mountains, where you can connect with local traditions and culture, meet the hospitable locals and taste authentic cuisine. Our destination is Inelet, one of the remote hamlets that are part of the Cornereva village, the largest in Romania. The hamlet is accessible by climbing some wooden stairs that were mounted on the rock to help locals get across a difficult passage. After we climb up the stars, we make a small detour to visit a nearby cave, then we continue on our way. After about an hour we arrive to Ineleț, where we will visit some local attractions, after which we stop for lunch at a local host. After lunch and some rest, we make our way back through the hamlet Cracu Mare. In the evening, we can enjoy a traditional dinner and some thermal baths in Băile Herculane, which is famous for their hot water springs.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - National Park Domogled
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks and tips
- Entry to thermal baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historical Center, 608d, Baile Herculane Romania
The historical city of Baile Herculane is a great place to learn about the history of the region and to admire historical architecture. We make a stop here on our way to the remote villages to have a quick sightseeing of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Park Domogled, Cerna Valley, Baile Herculane 325200 Romania
The National Park Domogled-Cerna Valley is the largest in Romania and it spreads over the Mehedinti and the Cerna Mountains. On our way to the remote villages we will be driving up the Cerna Valley and will have the chance to admire the mountains on the side of the river.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Cornereva MHC 20kV, Unnamed Road, Cornereva 327110, Romania
The main objective of our trip is the Inelet hamlet, which is a part of the Corneva village. This is a remote community with just a few inhabitants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Central - Green Parking Zone, Cetate, Timișoara, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel, hostel or apartment in Timisoara. If you are located outside of Timisoara or in another city in Western Romania we can arrange pickup but you will be charged extra for the transportation.Airports
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Might be challenging for people with sick of heights.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.