Rice Barge Afternoon River Cruise from Bangkok with Transfer
This afternoon tour allow you to experience the timeless world of the 'Venice of the East'. This tour shows to you life along the water's edge, both in present day life as well as the many aspects that have remained unchanged for many years.
- Join a Rice Barge cruise and enjoy the picturesque scenery
- Relax on an express boat trip through the canals
- Sample some of Thailand's tropical fruits and beverages
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel transfer, drinks and insurance are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach
- Fresh fruit and refreshments during the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River City Bangkok, 23, Soi Charoen Krung 24 Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at around 13:30 hrs and we head to the main pier along the River of Kings, the Chao Phraya River. This exciting tour gets off to a speedy start with a thrilling boat ride through the canals that lead out of Bangkok to idyllic rural settings. We will observe the scenery and witness the simple life of the friendly canal-side dwellers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
We then board a converted rice barge for a cruise along the Chao Phraya River, which is known as the “River of Kings”. Whilst cruising, you will enjoy cold drinks, tropical Thai fruits and desserts, and assortment of nuts and drinks while you take in amazing views of the city, historical sites and landmarks along the river. You will see gleaming five-star hotels and ramshackle wooden homes propped-up on the water’s edge and cross-river ferries, long-tailed boats and trains of massive barges pulled by tugboats a fraction of their size ply their trade across this frenetic waterway.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Royal Barges National Museum, 80/1 Arun Amarin Road Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
An English-speaking guide will point out all the famous landmarks such as the Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun), the Grand Palace and the Royal Barge Museum. The river is teeming with boats of all shapes and sizes and this trip highlights the importance of the river as Bangkok’s “lifeblood”.
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Stop At: Way to Bangkok, Phayathai Road, Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Phayathai Plaza No. 128/183 room 128/86 17th Floor., Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: 128 Payatai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Ratchathevi, Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2: Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.