Rotorua to Auckland Afternoon Transfer with Waitomo Glow Worms
The Waitomo Glowworm Caves are highly placed in the New Zealand vacation wish list. Thousands of tiny glowworms radiate their unmistakable luminescent light from the roof of the Waitomo Caves. You will travel through Rural New Zealand from Rotorua to the Waitomo Caves (approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes) in a mini bus with a maximum group size of 15. Upon arrival, you will join a guided tour of the caves, conducted by a local guide – the highlight of which is the boat ride along the Waitomo River where you have the opportunity to see the myriad of glow worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto. Travel in the afternoon from Rotorua. The tour departs at 1:45pm. After your tour, you will travel back to Auckland and be taken to your hotel in central city area by 8 pm.
Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person Leave Rotorua at 2pm - Hotel pickups from 1:15 pm and travel via Waitomo Caves back to Auckland
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from central locations - drop off free to central Auckland hotels - sh
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Join a tour of Waitomo Caves including the boat-ride - Use this tour as a transfer from Rotorua to Auckland - Door to door service from Central locations. Admission fee is included and luggage can be carried in our vehicles
• Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all central Rotorua locations free of charge and for a small shuttle fee if you are not at central accomodationGuaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available - all infants will be supplied own seat and child restraint
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- If you are feeling unwell, please re-schedule or give us a call.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.