Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin
Sail to the Aran Islands from Doolin for an unforgettable experience along Ireland's breath-taking west coast, the Wild Atlantic Way. This 20-minute boat trip goes to the nearest island, Inis Oirr. Discover its starkly beautiful landscape and many rich heritage sites including a stone age fort, shipwreck, tiny ancient churches and a lighthouse. Take a guided tour, rent a bicycle or (literally) take a hike and go exploring. Chat with the friendly islanders and enjoy a fresh, seafood lunch and pint of Guinness in one of the three island pubs. Watch out for the resident dolphin in the harbor!
With several departure and return times, a visit to Inis Oirr can be tailored to suit your travel plans, ranging from a 2-hour to a 6-hour stay.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Parking - additional fees apply: €1 for up to 2 hours; €5 for 2-30 hours; €15 for parking up to one week (bring coins)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plassey Wreck, Province of Connacht Ireland
The Famous Shipwreck on Inis Oirr was destroyed in a storm in 1960. You can visit the Plassey at your leisure if you opt to hire bicycles or take a local tour on the Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Doolin Ferry, No.1 Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 DR74, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if ferry is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible for the most part, assessed on a case by case basis
- Please remember to bring coins as there are parking charges at Doolin pier (max 5 euros per day)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our COVID 19 Safe Charter details the measures we have in place to protect our staff, crew and passengers. https://www.doolin2aranferries.com/blog/covid-19/ . Face Masks are mandatory for all adults.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.