Rovaniemi Holiday 2 Days 1 Night Glass Villa With Jacuzzi
Rovaniemi is known as winter wonderland. New Year and Christmas are specially amazing for every person from every age group. Join us for a wonderful 2 days with 1 night Glass Igloo accommodation in Santa Claus Village and 3 memorable arctic tours. Snowmobile Safari, Husky Safari and Reindeer Safari.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation in Glass Igloo
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Husky Safari
- Reindeer Safari
- Snowmobile Safari
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- services not mentioned on the itinerary
- This 2 days winter vocation will be the most memorable holiday experience. As local expert we have picked top 3 activities to do when you are in Rovaniemi. All of them will be great fun for any age, take you breathtaking Lappish wilderness and make you meet real local guides and herders. You will have Snowmobile Safari in wilderness, Husky Safari funnel and Reindeer farm Visit and Safari.
Day 1: Arrival to Santa Claus Village and Snowmobile Safari
We will meet you by the reception of Snowman World at 15:00. After you leave your bags we will take you to our safari office and supply proper arctic outfits to ensure you have same, comfortable safari experience. Enjoying the ride After the briefing, we ride behind our guide on snowy hillsides and in forests crossing frozen rivers and swamps. This safari is suitable for all people who want to experience the nature and modern snowmobiles.
Memorable winter activity is behind now and it is time to take you to your accommodation in Santa Claus Village.
You will over night in Glass Igloo with hot outdoor Jacuzzi. You can also walk around Santa Claus Village for night photos with thousands of Christmas light.
Day 2: Check out Your Igloo and Husky and Reindeer Safari Fun day
Rich breakfast will be served in a first class restaurant near by your Igloo. After checking out an other winter fun day starts. Today you will have 2 great tours with friendly huskies and reindeer.
Our trip begins at the dog farm where you’ll meet this beautiful breed and learn about their life in the Arctic. The huskies really enjoy the cold weather; in fact, their bodies are specially adapted to the cold with special insulated feet and hollow hairs for insulation. The husky caregivers love their dogs and have a wealth of information for dog enthusiasts and those interested in dog racing. You’ll get a quick crash course in how to drive the sled to make it safe and comfortable for you and the dogs. Extra warm clothing including snowsuits and special sledding boots will be provided.
Travel back in time with a reindeer sleigh ride, a traditional Lappish method of transportation! With the reindeers’ steady pace you can get the most out of the pristine scenery. For photograph enthusiasts, there are many ideal photo opportunities along the ride and while on the reindeer farm.
The best way to meet the locals in Lapland is to meet a reindeer—they out number the humans! Our guests have the chance to meet the reindeer farmers themselves who can regale us with stories of their life and livelihood hand-in-hand with nature. Kids (and grown-ups) will enjoy the chance to feed the reindeer some tasty lichen, their favorite treat. Indoors you can enjoy something hot to drink and Finnish pulla (buns).
Departure Point :Snowman World Reception in Santa Claus Village
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snowmobile ride needs valid driving licence (without driving licence guest will be on sled)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)