Sailing The Algarve Coastline Cruise with BBQ on the Beach
Full-day cruise and BBQ on the beach. Departure from Marina de Vilamoura. Discovering the beautiful beaches, cliffs, rock formations, old fishing villages until Benagil beach. BBQ included in the price. Stop for swim and relax on the beach. Visit the caves and rock formations (depending on sea conditions).
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia de Santa Eulalia, Albufeira Portugal
Passing by Santa Eulália beach.
Pass By: Praia dos Pescadores, Albufeira Portugal
Passing by the Fishermen beach enjoying Albufeira old town view.
Pass By: Praia de Sao Rafael, 8200, 8400-450 Albufeira, Portugal
Passing by São Rafael beach with the beautiful rock formations.
Pass By: Praia da Marinha, 8400 Lagoa, Portugal
Passing by one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Praia da Marinha with its fantastic rock formations.
Stop At: Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa, Faro District, Algarve
Prepare you camera before visiting the famous Benagil Cave.
Please note the visit to Benagil caves are depending from sea conditions.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Praia Grande de Pera, Avenida do Rio, Silves 8365-102 Portugal
Time to anchor close to a secluded beach with no access by land. Is time to enjoy a great BBQ on the beach (includes grilled fresh fish, pork steaks, chicken, salad, bread, seasonal fruit, wine, juice and water. Time for swimming or relaxing on the beach.
Departure Point :Marina de Vilamoura, 8125-406 Quarteira, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please check-in 20 to 30 minutes before boat departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.