Santa Teresa to Machu Picchu
Travel to Machu Picchu from Santa Teresa: Enjoy the hot springs of Santa Teresa in the afternoon and then take the following day to explore the Incan Citadel of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 1, Lunch x 2, Dinner x1, Water + Snacks
- Local transportation
- Guide & Cook + Dining equipment
- Entrance fees for Machu Picchu & round trip bus tickets
What's excluded :
- any additional extras
Day 1 - Cusco - Santa Teresa
After a 4-5hr ride from Cusco to Santa Teresa you'll arrive at the Cocalmayo hot springs. There are 3 different pools with differing heats and cooling showers to wash down in. This afternoon you can relax in the springs and enjoy a great picnic lunch.You'll overnight at the springs, by camping too, so you have all afternoon and evening to enjoy the day.
Day 2 - Santa Teresa - Machu Picchu - Cusco
In the morning you'll hike along some train tracks through a gorge, for around 2hrs. Stopping at Aguas Calientes you'll take a 25-minute bus ride up to the Machu Picchu ruins. If there's time, hike up to Machu Picchu Mountain for a bird's eye view of the citadel. Afterward our guide will show you around the site and explain the different uses of the site and all corners of the building complex. After a 2-3 hour tour, take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, stopping for a quick box lunch, then from here you'll take the train back to Cusco and transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.