Santorini by Night with a Photography Workshop
SHOOT FOR THE STARS
This Santorini night and astrophotography workshop starts just as the vast crowds of sunset hunters disperse. Because we know something they don’t. We know the magic that’s to come once the sun goes down.
You’ll be picked up around an hour before sunset for a trip to the very north of the island, where we can capture the dusk sky at its most beautiful. From there, we’ll move onto two more picturesque locations to get shots of the stars, sky and stunning geological formations.
It’s your chance to explore the less touristy parts of Santorini under the night sky, using photography to tell the story of your experience.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shoot with K.Yellow Photography
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Tripod
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia's castle after the sunset is a must for night photography lovers! After the sunset we will walk through Oia and capture the night scenery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skaros Rock, Imerovigli Greece
Skaros rock in Imerovigli
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes :)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.