Santorini History and Wine Private Tour with Optional Cooking Class
Explore the pure essence of Santorini Island, as it shows through its intriguing history and through acclaimed local products. In the Santorini through History & Wine with Cooking Class Notos Travel Tour, you will not only discover one of the most important archaeological sites of the Aegean, but you will also explore the tastes that define this unique island through its distinct wines. Moreover, you will also have the opportunity for a genuine farm-to-table experience of Santorinian dishes in a fun cooking class at Aroma Avlis Restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Prehistoric Town of Akrotiri
- Entry/Admission - Boutari Winery
- Entry/Admission - Gavalas Winery
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
- Entry/Admission - Aroma Avlis
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prehistoric Town of Akrotiri, Epar.Od. Akrotiriou, Akrotiri 847 00, Greece
Akrotiri excavations for one hour guided tour by a professional Archeologist - Tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boutari Winery, Megalochori 84700 Greece
Visit at Boutari winery the first modern winery of Santorini. Tasting of 5 wines not only from Santorini but from all over Greece.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gavalas Winery, Megalochori, Santorini, Greece, Megalochori 847 00 Greece
Gavalas winery is one of the traditional wineries of Santorini. Visit the wine cellars and magnificent presentation of the 17th century Russian oak barrels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Visit at Estate Argiros the most modern winery in Santorini. You will taste 5 different wines in an excellent winery which is state of the art for the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aroma Avlis, Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Aroma Avlis is the restaurant of Artemis Karamolegos Winery in Exo Gonia.
A cozy courtyard and terraces full of plants and aromatic herbs, featuring view to the Aegean Sea and our fields.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
According to your preferences
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.