Santorini in One Day Private Deluxe Sightseeing Tour
This is a private, escorted tour of the island. It requires travelers observe social distancing guidelines and wear face coverings when in certain public locations.
Maximize your time in Santorini with an array of local experiences tailored just for you. Well-suited for time limited travelers, this one day trip conquers the island's must-see sights in a day.
Snap photos at the Blue Domes on the Caldera, skip the crowds and meander through cobblestone lanes and shops in the picturesque villages of Fira and Oia perched on the volcanic cliffs, taste wine with a breath stealing view, and see how natives lived in cave homes as you explore a traditional village that has survived through the ages.
Best of all, travel between each place in a comfortable luxury vehicle and enjoy the day knowing it is fully guided and planned in advance.
*Add a traditional meal in a favorite Insiders taverna
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Whether you decide on exploring a traditional village with coffee in the picturesque-trellised square or learn about Santorini wine making and taste the local vintages, cost is included in excurion.
What's excluded :
- Transport to meeting spot. We can arrange private pickup and drop-off if preferred.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
One of every traveler’s bucket-list destination is the excursion’s featured stop at the village of Oia, located at the northern tip of the island. As you travel along the beautiful road to Oia, you will see the different layers of lava which the volcano has produced marking a distinct time line of the island’s history. Oia offers magnificent views of the caldera and numerous neighboring islands. Depending on the time of day, the sun colors the cliffs with different shades and light like an ever-changing landscape painting. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that Oia attracts so many artists. With its cobble stone streets, beautiful old mansions and houses perched on the cliff side, you can admire the traditional Cycladic architecture for which Santorini is so well known.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Fira is the stunning capital town of the island perched on the rim of the caldera. The tour begins with a short walk through the vibrant town, while making our way to an awaiting private vehicle reserved exclusively for your group. Our guide will lead you through the labyrinth of pedestrian streets. S/he will give you a brief orientation on how to navigate the town so that eventually you may set off to explore on your own. Wander the endless maze of whitewashed streets looking for jewelry, gifts or the perfect view of the caldera while you enjoy a coffee or wine. Your tour will end in Fira, affording you the opportunity to experience this beautiful capital at your leisure before returning to the ship.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fira, Thera 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.