Scottsdale Segway Tour - 2hr
Experience our longest ride through Scottsdale on your own personal Segway transporter, taking in the the beautiful scenery and several art installations, while learning about the historical background of Old Town and the culture which still remains. After a brief training session in a controlled parking lot, our guide will whisk you through Downtown Scottsdale, including Old Town, the Arts District, and the Waterfront. With more than 30 points of interests on this 7-mile route, you will walk away from the tour with several suggestions (and our exclusive Passport to Savings!) for local food, activities, and places to visit to help occupy the rest of your trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
#1 Rated Tour Company for 8 straight years in Arizona!
See the sights of Scottsdale on a Segway i2 Personal transporter. Roll with us into the historic Old Town Scottsdale District and glide your way through Scottsdale's most renowned Downtown area. Experience everything from the preserved rustic traditions to the unique art scene and outdoor sculptures throughout the Scottsdale Waterfront and Civic Center Mall. It's sure to be a roll to remember!
Pass By: Scottsdale Civic Center, 2nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Popular for gardens, art, and local festivals
Pass By: Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, 7374 E 2nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-5604
Local art and famous architecture
Pass By: Old Adobe Mission, 3821 N Brown Ave In the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4407
Pass By: Rusty Spur Saloon, 7245 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4412
Stop At: VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, 6850 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Appreciate the historical and hip vibe of Scottsdale's original resort while taking a short break to stretch your legs and use the restroom (if needed).
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West, 3830 N Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-5594
An introduction to Western art from the outside of the museum.
Pass By: Soleri Bridge, 4420 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Appreciate the only bridge Paolo Soleri designed that was actually built and find out what else he was famous for.
Stop At: Scottsdale Waterfront, 7135 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
A short reprieve from most of the desert, enjoy water and mountain views from the Southbridge.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Robert Indiana's "Love" (sculpture), 3806 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Famous local art
Departure Point :4140 N Miller Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.