Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
This new unforgettable package tour combines the Panorama Classic seaplane tour with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Experience Vancouver, the west coast's most beautiful city, from up high with a few of our favourite experiences. Our most popular tour of the North Shore Mountains departs from downtown Vancouver's bustling Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing. This tour includes a 20 minute flight time. Following your Vancouver Panorama seaplane experience, hop on a shuttle to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for breathtaking views and more. A complete west coast signature experience.
Ground transportation transfers and attraction admission included.
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Taxes and fees
- Ground transportation transfers
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
This popular tour of the North Shore Mountains begins with a seaplane tour departing from downtown Vancouver's bustling Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing. This tour includes a 20 minute flight time.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
This new unforgettable full-day package tour combines the Panorama Classic seaplane tour with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Ground transportation transfers and attraction admission included.
Departure Point :Harbour Air Seaplanes, Unit #1 Burrard Landing 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Government issued photo ID required at check in
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.