Secret Lagoon, Buffet Dinner, and Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
Visit the oldest swimming pool in Iceland, the geothermal, open-air Secret Lagoon. After soaking luxuriously in the warm water, enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner where you can enjoy a variety of Icelandic foods. After dinner, we will then set out on a hunt for the Northern Lights. The guide and the driver will utilize their considerable experience and local knowledge to try and find the elusive Northern Lights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bathing fee
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
- Entry/Admission - Kaffihus Grund
What's excluded :
- Towel and Swimwear (available for rent)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
The Secret Lagoon is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland and has been recently renovated to include modern facilities, yet it has not lost any of its old Icelandic charm. Towels and bathing suits are available to rent (own expense) should you need them. Spend time relaxing, swimming and enjoying the thermal water of the Secret Lagoon. First class facilities are on site, with lockers, showers and changing rooms.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kaffihus Grund, 845 Main Road, Grund, Fludir 845, Flúðir, Iceland
A family owned restaurant serving authentic fresh Icelandic food. Sample a variety of delicious Icelandic foods in this charming restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gray Line Iceland, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area, as well as from cruise ports.Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest bus pickup point.Ports
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sightings of the Northern Lights are never guaranteed, and are subject to conditions on the day
- Towels and swimwear are available to rent (own expense) at the Secret Lagoon, or you may bring your own with you
- Please note: Sightings of the Northern Lights on this tour cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to the forecast. If northern lights are not visible on the day, no refund will be applicable as it is only 1/3 part of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.