Secret Milan tour & Appetizer with its delicatessen
Enjoy an exclusive Italian culinary experience in the oldest and fascinating neighborhoods in Milan. Discover hidden places with your expert guide. Personalized experience with small group.
Milan loves being the center of attention: vibrant, cosmopolitan, elegant, cultured; with a real vocation to renewal and creativity, but also proud of its valuable historic and artistic heritage.
You will first visit Milan with your Guide and then continue with an Appetizer with delicatessen. This tour is extremely indicated to people who already know the principal monuments of the city and would like to explore deeper the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
This tour aims to illustrate the most fashionable and luxurious locations of the city. You will visit the Duomo ( outside) followed by San Bernandino alle Ossa , beautiful Chapel ( you will be amazed), continuing with Cà Granda and the church of St. Anthony ( when it is open).
After the walking tour, your guide will escort you to an historical place in Milan, its history is three centuries long, here you will enjoy Italian aperitif with wine and food extremely selected for you.
You will discover and taste three types of wine with the right combination to our Italian food, in an exclusive room of the restaurant set up for the event . This tour it is extremely indicated to people who already know the principal monuments of the city and would like to explore deeper the city
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Duomo M1 M3, 20123 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.