Seward Wilderness Hiking
Take a stroll through the Alaskan wilderness on this refreshing hike in one of our many superb hiking locations near the quaint town of Seward, Alaska. As you follow your guide on one of the many trails we guide in this area, learn about local history and the lush nature of the area, and savor pristine views of glaciers, mountains, bays, lakes, and alpine tundra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transport from Seward by tour van
- Lunch (deli wraps, granola bar, piece of fruit)
- Professional backcountry wilderness guide
- Interpretive guided hiking
- Pickup and drop-off near cruise ship dock
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
Experienced guides take guests on trails tailored to each group’s preferences and level of difficulty. Every trail showcases the gorgeous nature of the area’s diverse environment. Guests can get the chance to skirt above the tree line for breathtaking views of the Harding Icefield, glaciers, Resurrection Bay, pristine lakes, and the emerald forests of Kenai Fjords National Park.
Along each hike, guests will learn about the local history and wildlife of the area. The region is home to a number of large animals, including brown and black bears, Alaskan moose, lynx, and a vast array of sea life. During a stop for a satisfying picnic-style lunch surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, guests can ask their guide about the wildlife, fish, and aquatic species that make the place a popular destination for travelers from all over the world.
Guests will have their choice of hiking trails from the following options in the Seward wilderness.
Departure Point :Alaska Coastal Explorer, 1300 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at just about everywhere within the Seward city limits. Ports
- Seward Cruise Ship Terminal, Seward, AK 99664, USA
- Seward Boat Harbor, 1300 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What To Bring: Sturdy, well broken-in hiking boots or shoes. Waterproof rain jacket. Clothes for dressing in layers; dress for current weather conditions. Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle and any personal items.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, with options to accommodate large groups, please inquire with operator directly
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.