Sharjah Arts Heritage and Culture Tour
Discover Sharjah Museums in half day, the legacy of arts, heritage and culture.
Arab and Islamic heritage. The UAE is blessed with a rich heritage that encompasses architecture, sports, occupations, traditions, arts, crafts, food, places of historical and archaeological importance, lifestyle and values imbibed in Islam
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Dubai vicinity & Shariah only
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Natural History Museum and Desert Park
- Entry/Admission - Arabian Wildlife Center
- Entry/Admission - Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Classic Car Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Mahatta Museum
- Entry/Admission - King Faisal Mosque
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Be collected in the morning from your Dubai or Shariah hotel. The journey will start from the Heart of Sharjah with a walking tour of the Al Eslah School Museum. Established in 1935, it was the first formal educational institute in Sharjah that welcomed students from all over the region. Then proceed to Souk Al Arsa, probably the oldest market place in the U.A.E., and the meeting place for the Bedouins and their camels in the old days.
Then step into the souq and begin a journey back in time. Walk along the comfortable air-conditioned alleyways of the market designed with solid wooden doors, beautiful coral brick walls and hanging lanterns.
Next is Majlis Al Midfaa. Step back in time to a place that gathered, hundreds of years ago, Emirati intellectuals under one roof to read, exchange ideas, discuss affairs, enjoy the evenings reciting poetry and literature, and strengthen social relations among them. Afterward, head to the Heritage Museum and Calligraphy Museum which showcases fascinating masterpieces and creative paintings by local and international artists and calligraphers.
Continue the tour to Sharjah Aquarium and Maritime Museums, driving through the city with a photo stop at Grand King Faisal Mosque and the Central Souq. Visit the Aviation museum (Al Mahatta) after.
The tour will end at the Car Museum with its displays of more than 100 classic cars manufactured in the early 20th century, in addition to classic motorcycles and bicycles. The oldest car showcased in the museum dates back to 1917. Get an up-close look at classic car models and their specifications including Rolls Royce, Ford, Mercedes, Chevrolet, Bentley and many others.
Be taken back to your accommodations after.
Departure Point :hotel pick up
Dubai vicinity pick up - 9:30 amSharjah vicinity pick up: 9:00 am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour starts at 9:00 am (Half day tour)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.