Shelby American Select Experience
The Shelby American Experience is a true piece of Americana. This is a Custom Group Experience for up to 10 people at a time. The Shelby Select Experience includes; a personal guide through the Carroll Shelby Heritage Center loaded with history and information, a gift bag filled with authentic Shelby merchandise valued at $40, real time viewing of the Shelby American modification shop, and signing of the Carroll Shelby Signature wall. The Shelby American Las Vegas facility is a destination for people of all interests. Car enthusiasts regard a trip there as a pilgrimage, historians gravitate to its lessons, do-it-yourselfers are intrigued by the assembly line, and thrill seekers are drawn by it all.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shelby American, Inc.
What's excluded :
- Visit: Shelby American, Inc., 6405 Ensworth St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3211
The Shelby Select Experience is a private tour of 2 to 100 people at a time and up to 1,000 per day. Private Select Tour Package includes:
*Personal Guided tour of the Carroll Shelby Heritage Center and Production Facility loaded with
history, information, stories, and of course, lots of Shelby's.
*You will go behind the scenes for real time viewing of the Shelby American
Modification Shop and walk the production floor where the Shelby Cars come to life.
*Everyone signs the Carroll Shelby Signature Wall and leaves their mark in the Shelby story.
*Every Shelby Select Experience purchase receives a gift bag filled with authentic Shelby
merchandise valued at $40.
*Daytime hours times available, and after hours are available upon special request.
Departure Point :Shelby American, Inc., 6405 Ensworth St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3211
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.