Shore Excursion Rio de Janeiro: Private City Tour (by car)
This tour will show you the best known highlights of Rio de Janeiro in about 8 hours. Starting with a visit to Christ the Redeemer Statue. The Statue was elected one of the seven new wonders of the world and is Rio’s most visited monument. We also visit parts of the old city center, like the colored stairs and the biggest street art in the world, and finish the tour at the Sugarloaf Mountain and the neighborhood Urca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (e.g. Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain etc.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio By Bike Tours, Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1085 Ed. Anapolis, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22060-001 Brazil
This tour will show you the best known highlights of Cidade Maravilhosa
Stop At: Christ the Redeemer Statue Rio, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Starting with a visit to Christ the Redeemer Statue. The Statue was elected one of the seven new wonders of the world and is Rio’s most visited monument. It’s located on top of the Corcovado mountain and gives you the most stunning views of the city.
Stop At: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Leaving the Christ it’s time to visit the old city center of the Rio de Janeiro. We will head to the famous colored stairs of Selarón, built by the Chilean artist Jorge Selarón who started with the project in 1990. Then we will visit the Catholic cathedral.
Stop At: Maua Square, Avenida Rodrigues Alves 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-250 Brazil
After that we will go to the most popular square in the city center, Praça Maua, and the biggest piece of street art in the world, painted right next to the square by the Brazilian artist Kobra.
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
After that you will visit Sugar Loaf mountain, which is the second most visited monument. Less high than the Corcovado, but way more intimate it gives a panoramic view over Copacabana, Botafogo and Flamengo beaches, besides downtown, the Rio-Niterói bridge, Guanabara Bay as well as others highlights of Rio de Janeiro. At the end of the tour we will bring you back to the ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.