Shore Excursion: Small Group Guided Tour in Alexandria
See the sights of Alexandria in comfort, on this tour you will cover all highlights of Alexandria in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise ship in Alexandria. The first stop will be at pompay’s pillar, constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th centaury. Originally from the temple of Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure. The granite column is a main landmark of Alexandria.
You will then visit to the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock all 81 feet under the ground. Then proceed to Qaitbay fortress for an outside picture, This was built on the site of the ancient pharos (lighthouse) of Alexandria which was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Finally enjoy unforgettable visit to Alexandria library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), rated as the best edifice built on earth during the last 2 decades. You will then be returned to your hotel or cruise ship in in Alexandria.
Departure Point :Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
look for the sign of Alex City TravelPorts
- Alexandria Port Authority, 7 El-Nasr, الجمرك، Alexandria Harbour, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.