Siem Reap One Day Dirt BikeTour
Leave Siem Reap by quiet back roads and before you know it, you are in small village & hamlets, where the pace of life has remained unchanged for thousands of years. Slowly unwind as your dirt bike drives past majestic, traditional stilled houses, often opening behind to small farms & rice fields. Picture perfect scenery.
Farmers tending their crops & livestock, children on bicycles laughing, women selling home produce in front of their house, colourful Wats in contrast to the earthen colours of the countryside, the countryside teaming with life. Our guides know these roads and the people. We take in the village of Trough Khnut, and one or more hidden temples such as Bantey Ampil as we journey back to Siem Reap. This trip can be tailored to you - for speed, single tracks, an awesome motorbike adventure or just a way to get out and experience the countryside and see the Hidden Cambodia. Riders much be able to ride a motorbike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmet, Motocross Boots, Gloves, Goggles, Jersey, Motocross Pants, Body Rooster, Knee and Elbow Pads
- Bottled water - Bottled water - Guests are provided with coffee and water on arrival.
- Honda XR 250 Electric start, ( CRF, WR & KTM upgrades possible)
- Fuel for motorbike
- Ice Cold beer on arrival back at base!
- Normal wear and tear to the Dirt Bike
- Experienced Friendly English Speaking Mounted Guide
What's excluded :
- Soda /Pop
Escape Siem Reap to the surrounding stunning countryside on a powerful Honda XR250 to see small villages & hamlets as well abandoned and hidden temples. A stunning escape from Siem Reap.
• Banteay Samre, Banteay Srei Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
• Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients in their accommodation in the central Siem Reap area, a radios of about 3kms.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.