Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
Travel by ATV through quaint Mexican villages and along the Cuale River into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains. Leave the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta behind and explore the real Jalisco! This unique ATV adventure is one of the most popular tours and will be a day you won't forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complementary photos & videos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
On the way to the river trails, ride along the scenic Malecon by the shore through old colonial Vallarta, you’ll get a glimpse of the city’s famous contemporary sculptures and witness its vibrant culture.
Here we will safely take you to the back streets of Puerto Vallarta and through the outlying villages to experiences some of the most beautiful scenery and friendly people
During your ride through the Sierra Madre we’ll stop twice, 1st stop for a quick refreshment at a Cantina and the last stop at riverside restaurant where you can delight yourself with delicious Mexican dishes or refreshments before making your return to home base.
• Estigo Tours, Puerto Vallarta 48350 Mexico
• Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
• Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
• MORO PARAISO, 48373, Felipe Angeles 1100, Paso del Guayabo, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Point :Estigo Tours, Calle Honduras 135, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Choose this activity to avoid crowds
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.