Sightseeing transfer from Prague to Giant Mountains
Easy transfer from Prague to Czech highest mountains (or from Giant mountains to Prague) with a long break for walking in Bohemian Paradise UNESCO Geopark. Our detailed route description will lead you through the rock city and many viewpoints. Possible to arrange a break in other places along the road. For car fans in Skoda car museum. The Austria-Hungary atmosphere in a sugar refinery museum.
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer by air-conditioned minivan for all travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Parking fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (in case of Prachovske Skaly rocks or one of the museums)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Czech Paradise, Antonina Dvoraka 335, Turnov 511 01 Czech Republic
This part of the land is so popular thanks to the beautiful and varied countryside. There are a lot of places which should be seen. People can go for a walk and admire many natural beauties and visit a lot of castles, chateaus, ruins, museums, and other sights. So many things to do in a small area. Bohemian Paradise is the oldest Czech prevented natural area and only one Czech geopark UNESCO.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Time :Pick up time fully is up to you. We need flight number or pick up time in the hotel reception.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.