Singapore Zoo Admission with Hotel Pick Up
Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo!
Do yourself a favour and opt in for the Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife session, which is available as an extra add-on to this tour. One of the zoo’s most popular offerings, this experience provides lucky brunchers with a buffet style breakfast spread and, most importantly, some quality time with the zoo’s affable residents: the remarkable orangutans.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel bright and early. The drive from the city to the zoo takes 45-55 minutes.
Your tour ends when you want as this is a free and easy day out. Your entrance ticket lasts for the day, so you can make your own way back to your hotel.
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 day Singapore zoo admission
- Guided tram ride with audio commentary
- One way transfer from your Hotel to Singapore Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Singapore Zoo
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo! Spend a day exploring this award winning zoo - a great family activity in Singapore.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from centrally located Singapore Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Child prices are 3 - 11 years old and infants travel free
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Most travelers can participate
- The Zoo is open daily from 8:30am-6:00pm, daily (last admission is at 5:30pm)
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.