Single Person Kayak Rental from Kailua Beach - Full day to visit Mokulua Islands
Our Full Day Single Kayak Rental gives you plenty of time to explore several nearshore Islands, secluded beaches, Sea Turtle feeding grounds. Clients will transport their kayaks via their own vehicle (soft racks and straps provided) to their kayaking destination! It provides you with a chance to enjoy Hawaii like a local does!! Paddle out to Kailua's Famous Mokulua Islands or Popoia Island to explore their beaches and secluded coves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and Paddles
- Soft Racks and Straps
- Life Vest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bird Sancutary Fee ($3 per person) to Mokulua or Popoia Island
- After checking in at your leisure any time after 8:00 AM, you'll receive paddling instruction, and a Safety briefing with map so you'll know where to paddle safely. Then you are off on a day of adventure exploring areas away from the crowd. Rental includes kayak, paddles, PFDs, instructions and a day of fun you’ll long remember! Rental period runs from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, but if you prefer to sleep in, you can check in later, and/or return from your rental earlier. We also offer optional snorkeling gear, lunch, etc., so you can have the most satisfying adventure of your lifetime!!
Departure Point :134b Hamakua Dr, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.