Skip the Line: Amsterdam Museum Entrance Ticket
Enjoy the opportunity to visit the Amsterdam museum while visiting Amsterdam and skip the museum's queues. It is an ancient monument where you can see, read, hear and taste how the city of Amsterdam developed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Visit: Amsterdam Museum, Kalverstraat 92, 1012 PH Amsterdam The Netherlands
With this unique pass you can stay as long as you like in the museum and see the following exhibitions:
An hour-long presentation which offers a fascinating and concise overview of the history of Amsterdam through interactive images, sound, movement and specially chosen objects. Amsterdam DNA can be experienced in English, Dutch, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
The Little Orphanage
This is a special attraction for children aged from 4 to 10. This interactive exhibition enables kids and their parents to see what life must have been like in a 17th-century orphanage.
The Amsterdam Museum also regularly organizes temporarily exhibitions, guided tours and events. Please find out more about the current programme on our website, blog and social media: www.amsterdammuseum.nl
Departure Point :Amsterdam Museum
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The museum is closed on April 27 and December 25. On January 1 the museum is open from noon until 5 pm and until 4pm on December 5, 24 and 31
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.