Skip the Line: Apple Museum in Prague Entrance Ticket
Welcome to the Apple Museum, the largest private collection of Apple products in the world.
You can look to the recent past and put yourself into the time when Steve Jobs constructed first personal computer Apple in his parents' garage along with Steve Wozniak.
Prague is the first city, where you can see this unique exhibition. The exhibition includes the most complex collection of Apple products from 1976 till 2012 and other Apple, Pixar and Next products.
per adult from
What's included :
- AppleMuseum offers its visitors a multimedia guide along with the milestones of the visionary genius Steve Jobs, who wanted and also did change the world. The multimedia guide is available through smartphone and tablets, all translated into 8 international languages.
- Entry/Admission - Apple Museum Prague
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Apple Museum Prague, Husova 156/21, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Prague's Pop Art Gallery proudly presents the most comprehensive and valuable collection of 472 products associated with the name of Steve Jobs - Apple, Pixar and Next. Incredible 767 m2 of exhibition space and over 12,000 meters of installed cables.
A unique story telling guiding you through the collections of computers and gadgets from 1976 until 2012, creating the heritage of the life of Steve Jobs. Among the unique exhibits you find the legendary Apple Lisa, the first Macintosh, yearbooks from his studies of Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, his favorite jeans Levis 501, black roll-neck sweater, his sneakers New Balance, a prototype iPhone and other precious rarities you won't find elsewhere.
Apple Museum is housed in a renovated townhouse from 12th century whose entire interior is designed in line with the philosophy of Steve Jobs - clean impressive design, quality materials and with the support of the latest technologies.
Part of Apple Museum is a stylish café and a raw vegan bistro 'Steven's Food' where you can taste Steve's favorite drinks.
Nobody in our generation has changed the world like Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak have!
" People don't know what they want until you show it to them " -
It was Steve Jobs, a unique visionary and brilliant businessman, who urged his colleagues to think different. He wanted to change the world and he succeeded. Keep your eyes and mind open too, same as he did.
Departure Point :Centrally located Prague in Old Town
Departure Time :Daily, 10am to 10pm
Return Detail :Apple Museum
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.