Skip the Line Colosseum Tour for Kids and families
Are you in Rome with your kids and/or grandpa and seeking an engaging private Colosseum tour suitable for the whole family?
Skip the long lines on this private 2 hours long tour. The guides are all licensed, highly trained (Archaeologists or Art-Historians), English speaking, super friendly and know how to engage three generations of people in the same tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional archaeologist or art historian guide
- Guides trained to work with kids and people of all the ages
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Admission Tickets (18 euro pp to be paid on site to the guide; kids under 18yo pay 2 euro only)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
***COVID SPECIAL MEASURES***
Entrance to the Colosseum is 20 people at the time for 45 minutes.
Path is restricted and we will share time and space with the other people entering at that time slot.
Take a tour customized for youngsters
Have fun with the whole family as you visit this site of ancient Rome
Touring a museum or an archaeological site with kids can be a challenge, as tours are not often tailored for children or teenagers. This 2-hour guided tour of ancient Rome’s highlights features a guide that will make a difference to their experience.
The key word to describe this tour is fun, as your guide will focus on capturing the kids’ attention and stimulating their interest with visual aids and interactive activities.
Your whole family will be captivated by the stories of the gladiators, emperors, and lions at the Colosseum! Take your kids back to the glorious era of ancient Rome on a fun adventure that they won’t soon forget!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Leave the Colosseum and walk in front of the Arch of Constantine where the tour will end. From there, the guide will be happy to put you on the right way to your next destination.
Please note: **Admission Tickets are not included in the price of this tour. Please read under EXCLUSIONS before booking the tour.**
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is suitable for the all family but the best age for children to be involved is 5+
- This tour is not available on first Sunday of the month, Jan 1st and 6th, May 1st, June 2 and 29, Aug 15, Nov 1st, Dec 8, 25 and 24,
- Please note: **Admission Tickets are not included in the price of the tour. Please read under EXCLUSIONS before booking the tour**
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Colosseum is wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs are not provided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (comfortable shows, small umbrella, sun-cream, water)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.