Skip the Line: KidZania Dubai Ticket
Come and visit this amazing City for Children. KidZania provides children and their parents a safe, unique and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to sixteen to do what comes naturally to them; role-playing by mimicking activities done by adults in real life.
As in the real world, children perform "jobs" and are either paid for their work (as a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, beautician, etc.) or pay to shop or to be entertained. The indoor edutainment center is a city built to scale for children, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multi-national and local brands.
What's included :
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - KidZania Dubai
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: KidZania Dubai, Downtown Dubai Dubai Mall, Level 2, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Role Play is what Kidzania is all about, from police officer to dentist to journalist, KidZania Dubai offers over 80 role-playing activities in more than 60 establishments with a range of ease and intricacy to meet the abilities and interests of every child.
Departure Point :KidZania Dubai at The Dubai Mall, Level 3.
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, child and adult
- Infants aged under 3 years are welcome however there are a limited number of activities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.