Skip the Line: Tango Show Ticket at Señor Tango with Optional Dinner
Señor Tango is the most acclaimed tango show in Buenos Aires with 40 artists on stage, music, dance and singing. Due to its production level, it has become one of the most popular destinations for tourists nowadays. Enjoy the show with Fernando Soler, director and producer of Señor Tango, and one of the most prestigious Tango and country artists.
Transfers are not offered.
Passengers will have to go on their own to the starting point (Vieytes 1655).
For the Dinner & Show option:
-You will have to be 08:00 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only option:
-You will have to be 09:30/09:45 PM at the meeting point
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Tango Show
- Soft drinks / Wine
- Dinner (If you have chosen this option)
- Entry / Admission to Señor Tango
- Entry/Admission - Senor Tango
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Dinner (If you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Vieytes 1655)
- Visit: Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Señor Tango awaits you in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the old district of Barracas, to delight you with the best typical foods to the beat of two by four of Tango.
A monumental scenic view dazzles the visitors since 1996, with the best Tango show to enjoy a classic Buenos Aires night.
Your five senses will be delighted with a display of light, color and sound, within the framework of the most personalized and careful attention of the show.
Departure Point :Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.