Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
Visit Skylon Tower for the best views of Niagara Falls. This admission ticket provides access to 'Ride to the Top,' the glass-enclosed elevator that whisks you up to the indoor and outdoor observation deck, which stands 775 feet (236 meters) above the waterfalls. Be wowed by the 360-degree views, and go at night if you want to see the illuminated falls and seasonal fireworks display. If you want a bite to eat, two dining options are available, the Revolving Dining Room and the Summit Suite Buffet (food and drinks at your own expense).
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
What's excluded :
- Parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Your visit to Skylon Tower begins with the 'Ride to the Top' in the glass-enclosed exterior elevator, which provides a smooth, 52-second trip to the expansive indoor and outdoor observation deck.
Take in the aerial views of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Great Gorge, and the Niagara River from the top of the tower, the region's tallest free-standing structure. You can also spot the Niagara wine region and the skyscrapers of Toronto and Buffalo on a clear day, when the view extends beyond 77 miles (125 km).
Departure Point :Niagara Falls tourist district, 10-minute walk to Horseshoe Falls and American Falls
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/30/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.