Small-Group or Private Deluxe Grand Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix
Experience the scenic beauty of Arizona on this small-group day trip from the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. Visit one of the world’s wonders, the Grand Canyon, and experience Route 66, the iconic American highway steeped in rich tradition, on a full-day trip. Take in unforgettable views of classic southwestern landscapes with your knowledgeable guide. Choose from either a small-group tour (limited to just 13 people) or a private option.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour (13 passengers) or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with luxury captain's chair seating
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
After departing the Phoenix metro area, our tour travels through the expansive Sonoran Desert filled with the native saguaro cactus. The scenery begins to change as we increase in elevation and views of the cactus fade into pine trees. As we continue further into Northern Arizona, we will travel the outskirts of the Route 66 town of Flagstaff and from the highway, see the San Francisco Peaks among the seemingly endless Ponderosa Pine Forest, the largest contiguous forest of ponderosa pines in the world.
Stop At: Williams Depot, 233 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046-2563
Williams will be our first stop along the tour for a chance to experience Route 66, the iconic American highway steeped in rich tradition. While in Williams, guests will have the opportunity to “get their kicks on Route 66” with walks along the original route, explore the local shops and capture souvenir photos highlighting a bygone era in classic American history. Also known as the Will Rodgers Highway, Route 66 is the most recognizable road in the United States and stretched 2,448 miles from Chicago to California upon completion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
You’ll experience about three hours within the National Park marveling at the beauty that is the Grand Canyon. Don’t forget to visit the historic El Tovar Lodge and Hopi House in Grand Canyon Village. While at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park, you will have opportunities to walk the rim, shop, capture an unlimited number of photographs, or enjoy lunch (own expense) and relax with the best seat in the house.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Mini Coach Option 11/12/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private SUV Option 5/13/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Small Group Grand Canyon Tour 5/14/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs are acceptable as long as they fold up and can be slid into the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.