Small-Group Teotihuacan Pyramids from Mexico City
Visit the grand archaeological site of Mexico using public transport for you to venture into a completely local experience.
During this tour, we will travel by public transport from Mexico City. We will use different types of public transportation such as metro, trolebus, and buses.
In the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, we will get to discover and climb the temples that holds this incredible site (The Moon, Sun and Quetzalcoatl pyramid). We will walk and see hidden gems all along the 3.5 km that this captivate place, considered immovable cultural heritage by UNESCO, has.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Buses (local transportation)
- Subway (local transportation)
- Ticket for the archeological place
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- Entry/Admission - Deportivo March 18
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
One of the most beautiful buildings in Mexico City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: North Bus Terminal, Terminal de Autobuses del norte, Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas 271, Magdalena de las Salinas, Gustavo A. Madero, 07760 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This is one of the most important bus station of the city. Form here we travel to Teotihuacán.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
An ancient archeological place located on one of the most controversial areas of the city.
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
This is our main activity, Teotihuacan, one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico, is well known for the three main pyramids it has; the temple of the Sun, Moon and Quetzalcoatl (the Snake with feathers)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Deportivo March 18, Habana s/n, Tepeyac Insurgentes, Gustavo A. Madero, 07020 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This metro station is 2 stations far away from the Basilica de Guadalupe.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Alameda Central, Avenida Hidalgo S/N Center, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06300 Mexico
This is our final destination. The Alameda Central is the first public park ever built in Mexico City, here you can find all kind of different activities and attractions like the Bellas Artes Palace, malls, hotels, bars, restaurants, etc.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Palacio de Bellas Artes, Av. Juárez S/N, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06050 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Ben & Frank, Local 3, Calle Dr Mora 9, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take comfortable clothes with you
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear sunscreen
- Bring a hat or cap with you
- Sport footwear
- Bring some snacks or fruit
- Take a bottle of water with you
- This experience involves physical activity and therefore we also suggest a minimum age of 12 years old to take this tour.
- Our experience is design to only discover the archaeological site. We DO NOT stop in souvenir shops niether in restaurants.
- Not recommend for people with blood pressure problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All operations in this experience will take place following official guidelines. Estación Mexico is adhering to all rules and regulations provided by the local and federal government of Mexico.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.