Small Group tour to Viña Del Mar and Valparaiso from Santiago with wine tasting
A bilingual guide will meet you at your hotel and take you on your excursion.This excursion includes wine tasting at winery in Casa Blanca Valley. This full day tour also visits the beautiful port city of Valparaiso, where you will get a chance to explore its colorful hills, famous street art and get a chance to ride the historic funiculars. You will also enjoy a seaside lunch before heading to the city of Viña del Mar to go see the beautiful "Flower Clock." You will also get a chance to see a real Eastern Island Moai and take a relaxing walk on the white sanded beach before heading back to Santiago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drop-off at Valparaiso port (if on cruise ship)
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Funicular in Valparaiso
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Be picked up in the morning from your hotel in Santiago in your air-conditioned mini van and head to the coastal cities of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar which are located only 90 minutes from Santiago.
Once you have arrived to Valparaiso you will head straight to the famous funicular and ride all the way up to the hills to get breathtaking views of the pacific ocean! Lose yourself in Valparaiso's hills and find out the hidden stories in its staircases and quaint houses! Discover where the locals go to have fun and where the best local restaurants are hidden. After Alegre Hill, head up to Concepcion Hill and be amazed by the breathtaking Lutheran Church of La Santa Cruz.
At lunch time, visit a local restaurant enjoy delicious Chilean cuisine (own expense). If time allows we will visit the Pablo Neruda museum and learn from the poet who drew much inspiration from this hard-working port town.
Continue along the coastline and arrive in the clean and orderly Viña del Mar which is a sharp contrast to the charming jumble of the neighboring Valparaiso. Manicured boulevards lined with palm trees, a sprawling public beach and beautiful expansive parks have earned it the nickname of Ciudad Jardín (Garden City). Stop to see the 'flower clock,' a genuine Moai statue from Easter Island, and for a relaxing walk on the beach before heading to Santiago. On your journey to Santiago you will visit the Casablanca Valley, famous for being the most successful wine producer in the country. Here you will stop at a vineyard and try some of their signature wines!
Departure Point :Santiago Down Town \ Providencia \ Hotel District Las Condes \ Hotel District Vitacura \ Estacion Central.
Departure Time :8:00 am to 9:00 am. We will re-confirm time by calling and messaging you before your tour.
Return Detail :Same hotel of pick up / Valparaiso / Viña del Mar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our group size is 10 people or less complying with the venue regulations during this post-Covid-19. Only 2 people per row, so if you are traveling with someone you are only with that person beside you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.