Snorkeling Trip - Crikvenica/ Krk island
Romantic bays, hidden coves and beautiful green valleys, provide endless opportunities for relaxing, whole-day boat excursions.
For those of you who love nature, the sea and the world below it, we organise snorkeling, diving and panoramic day trips with our excursion boat.
Take a scenic cruise to uninhabited bays along the island of Krk. Untouched nature and crystal clear water invite you to explore the beautiful underwater world below. Try scuba diving, swim, snorkel, tan, or just
relax. Cruise along the island’s rocky shoreline, where sometimes dolphins dance or rare White- headed Griffon vultures can be spotted on the breathtaking steep cliffs above.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat trip
- Digital snorkeling tutorial - (available in 30 languages)
- Change room & storage facility
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkeling equipment; (Mask, snorkel, fins) and wetsuits may be rented for an additional fee.
- Lunch - Guests should bring their own food, snacks and drinks on the boat.
Take a scenic cruise to heavenly, uninhabited bays along the rocky shoreline of the island of Krk. Untouched nature and crystal clear water invite you to explore the beautiful underwater world below. Swim, snorkel, tan, or just relax on the boat.
Cruise along the island’s rocky shoreline, where sometimes dolphins dance or rare White- headed Griffon vultures can be spotted on the breathtaking steep cliffs above.
We meet at the dive center at 09h00 in the morning and will return at +/- 14:00 - 17:00 (depending on the number of people and dive location), so you should bring some food and drinks with you.
Departure Point :DIVE CITY - Diving center, Crikvenica, Ul. Braće Buchoffer 18, 51260, Crikvenica, Croatia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.