Soho's Infamous Murders Walking Tour in London
Take a quirky, curious and truly original walk through Soho’s dark, murderous past on this 2-hour London walking tour. Explore Soho’s cobbled lanes and hidden alleyways with a guide, and gain insight into the chilling murders that have taken place there over the decades. During your tour, hear riveting tales of notorious killers such as Dennis Nilsen, William Crees and the notorious Soho Strangler. Learn of Soho's World War II slasher and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soho, London England
Meet your guide in the evening or late morning and stroll through the winding streets and alleyways of historic Soho. Gain some insight into the famous district’s grizzly past. With chilling tales of 18 London murderers across 21 different Soho sites, listen closely as the death toll rises.
Stop At: Murder Mile Tours, Oxford Street Exit Tottenham Court Road Tube Station, London W1D 2DA England
During your tour, learn of gruesome killers including Dennis Nilsen, William Crees and the notorious Soho Strangler. Hear the strange defense of Peter Keim, unravel the mystery of the Denmark Street fire and learn about William Calcraft, Britain's notoriously competent hangman.
Listen as your guide sheds light on the deadly actions of Soho's WWII slasher, the Blackout Ripper, and of course learn the truth about Jack the Ripper, widely considered to be London’s most infamous killer.
Departure Point :Tottenham Court Road tube station, Oxford St, West End, London WC1A 1DU, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.