South Africa & Namibia 3000 KM 4x4 Tour 12 Days!
Experience the beauty and the people of Namaqualand!
See some quiver trees and desert landscapes
We might find some of the Namib desert wild horses on your way
Visit an abandoned German mining the Ghost town - Kolmanskop
You will see some of the world's highest sand dunes and visit Deadvlei and climb "big daddy" one of the world's highest sand dunes.
You can do optional adventure activities like a quad bike dune ride or tandem skydive. (not included in the price)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Park fees
- Activities and sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinner and soft drinks and snacks during driving breaks
- Satellite device for emergency backup
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Medical insurance
- Spending money
- Transport to Cape Town
- Transport back to your country
- We meet at the V&A waterfront in the mother city of South Africa Cape Town.
We do a day ride exploring some breathtaking scenery along the West Coast of Africa and enjoy the scenic route over mountain passes in the Cape wine-lands where you will experience the beauty and the people of Namaqualand! We then drive to a small town in the extremely dry rocky Southern Namibia – Grunau, crossing the Namibia / South Africa border over the Orange River.
The next stop is the fishing mecca of Namibia, Luderitz,we might find some of the desert wild horses on your way. We visit the Ghost town Kolmanskop in the morning and spend the rest of the day exploring the small town and it's surroundings. We leave the tar road and start our gravel road adventure village Maltahohe and see the changing desert landscape with awesome photo opportunities.
After sleeping over at the old school hotel will continue our journey to Sesriem, with the landscape changing dramatically.
riem to Sossusvlei.
Early morning before sunrise we drive to Sossusvlei. You will see some of the world's highest sand dunes and visit Deadvlei / Dooie Vlei and climb "big daddy" if you can.
Next we travel along the desert to the coastal town Swakopmund known for its abundance of activities that you can choose optional such as sand-boarding, guided ATV dune adventure and even tandem skydiving (not included in the price). On our way to the capital of Namibia, Windhoek, we stop over at the Spitzkoppe in Damaraland. Our tour end with a goodbye dinner at the famous Joes Beerhouse.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Give us your hotel name and we will collect youAirports
- Hosea Kutako Intl Airport, Windhoek Namibia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/8/2020 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.