Spiritual Temazcal Sweat Lodge Purification Ceremony Magic Market Visit & Lunch
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
After a short cleaning ceremony with the copal and aromatic herbs, you will enter in the temazcal and start experiencing the heat of the volcanic rocks and its red light in the darkness. The aroma of herbs and copal will allow you to feel at ease, purify the body and create space to get rid of bad energies and purify intentions. Using aromatic herbs, mud, honey, aloe vera, and refreshing teas, the temazcalero will guide you through four intervals of increasing and decreasing heat (by opening the door of the temazcal). Enjoy the curative powers along with songs and musical instruments.
After the session in the temazcal, you can take a cold bath and then enjoy fresh fruit of the season and fruit flavored water. Because of its interactive character, the length of the temazcal session varies, but it is usually around 90 minutes.
You will leave refreshed, renewed and filled with positive energy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and one drink will be included
- Temazcal installations
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- In ancient Mesoamerica it was used as part of a curative ceremony thought to purify the body after exertion such as after a battle or a ceremonial ball game. It was also used for healing the sick, improving health, and for women to give birth. It continues to be used today in Indigenous cultures of Mexico and Central America that were part of the ancient Mesoamerican region for spiritual and health reasons. It is currently being recovered by all sectors of society in Mexico and Central America and is used as a cleansing of mind, body and spirit.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up.Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.