St.Petersburg City Tour with a Private Car
The tour begins at your hotel where your guide will meet you. By comfortable car you will go around the city visiting its historic places with stops for photo at your choice. The story told by a professional guide will let you come closer to the events of 300 years of St. Petersburg history.
The city, built by the will of the Emperor Peter was intended to overshadow the beauty and grandeur of all European capitals. You will visit Nevsky prospect-the main street of St. Petersburg, grew along with the city, the Peter and Paul fortress - place, which the emperor Peter chose for a laying of the city not only an example of architecture, but also a tomb of all Russian emperors. St. Isaac's Cathedral and a lot of others interesting places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in the center of the city by a private car
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Alexander Nevskiy Lavra
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holy Trinity Alexander Nevskiy Lavra, Reki Monastyrki Emb., 1, St. Petersburg 191167 Russia
Exactly in the place where prince Alexander Nevsky defeated Swedish troops the first monastery of St. Petersburg Alexander Nevsky Lavra was built
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Nevsky prospect-the main street of St. Petersburg, grew along with the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
. Near it the symbol of an era of Ekaterina the Great- The Bronze Horseman is located.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St. Isaac's Cathedral is the main cathedral of Russia of the 19th century. The fourth largest in the world. Each of its giant columns is made of a single piece of granite. The best craftsmen worked on its construction for 40 years.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, Nevskiy Ave., 22-24, St. Petersburg Russia
the Cathedral of the Apostles Peter and Paul is located on the territory of the Peter and Paul Fortress. On this small island in 1703 Peter 1 began to build his new capital.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in St.Petersburg
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.