Stunning Helicopter flight over Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches.
St Pete’s only air conditioned Helicopter tours!
Take off waterside from picturesque Albert Whitted airport in downtown St. Pete over the St. Pete Pier and soar to the west towards Treasure Island. Experience John’s Pass from a whole new angle before approaching the famous beachfront Don CeSar Resort. Continue south down St. Pete’s stretch of white, sandy beaches all the way to incredible Shell Island. Experience Fort De Soto’s natural habitat and wildlife from a bird’s eye view while flying towards the enormous Sunshine Skyway Bridge and back to downtown St. Petersburg. You will return over the Pinellas Bayway.
The thrill of flying over it all is something you will never forget. Don't forget your camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private helicopter flight
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown St Petersburg, Central Avenue and 2nd Street, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Downtown St. Petersburg is the city’s heart, replete with high-rises, shops, restaurants, bars and attractions.
Pass By: The Dali Museum, One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-4901
This museums unique architecture is perfect for the unique artist whose work it showcases.
Pass By: Spa Oceana at The Don CeSar, 3400 Gulf Blvd The Don CeSar, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706-4015
Since 1928, the Don Cesar, a pink palace on the beach, has graciously welcomed the world's elite all seeking a private, sophisticated playground in the sun.
Pass By: Treasure Island Beach, 10400 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706-4815
Three miles of white, sandy beaches on the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You are sure to see some marine life like dolphins.
Pass By: Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde, FL 33715-2529
The park is made up of five interconnected islands (keys). These keys are home to beach plants, mangroves, wetlands, palm hammocks, hardwoods and abundant wildlife, both on land and in the surrounding sea.
Pass By: Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Tampa, FL
The Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which was rated one of the top 10 in the world by The Travel Channel, is a cable-stayed bridge spanning the Lower Tampa Bay connecting St. Petersburg, Florida to Terra Ceia.
Pass By: Tampa Bay Aviation, 540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Tampa Bay Aviation offers scenic helicopter tours departing waterside out of Albert Whitted Airport! We have multiple tours available, even an option to customize your own personal experience! Give us a call today.
Departure Point :540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $45 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.